By using the Website, you agreeing to these Terms; if you do not agree with any of Terms, please do not access or otherwise use the Website.
The website is administered by Data Owl, which is a limited liability company operating under the registered name of Data Owl OOD and is listed under No 201189634 in the Bulgarian BULSTAT register.
These Terms and the content available on the Website can be changed any time by Data Owl. By using this Website after Data Owl has updated the Terms, you are agreeing to all the updated Terms. The amended Terms are binding for you immediately after their publication on the Website.
This Website provides general information about Data Owl and our business services. The Website and any information available on it (such as presentations, publications, articles) are intended as a general overview of the matters and must not be considered tailored advice. Such information can be no substitute to a legal advice or clearance before undertaking certain actions or deals.
The use of the Website is free of charge.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Website may be linked or provide links to other websites that are not websites controlled or operated by Data Owl (collectively, ‟Third-Party Sites”). Data Owl is not responsible for the content, accuracy, truthfulness, and the privacy setting of Third -Party Sites. You understand and agree to use Third-Party Sites as per their own terms and conditions and at your own risk.
Any reference on the Website to any product, service, publication, institution, organization of any third-party entity or individual does not constitute or imply Data Owl endorsement or recommendation of such third-party provider.
Unless otherwise specified, all materials available on the website are licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.
Trademarks, names, and logos on this Website are the property of their respective (implied) owners.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
All materials on the Website owned by Data Owl may be used under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC) license and are:
• Allowed to be used only for non – commercial purposes
• Required to be accurately quoted by noting their authorship, publication date, and URL.
Disclaimer of warranties
Your use of this Website and your reliance of the published information is at your own risk. Data Owl does not warrant the accuracy, the timeliness or the completeness of the materials contained on this Website. Data Owl accepts no liability for any errors or omissions in the information on the Website.
The information on the Website is provided ‟аs is”, with no warranty or fitness, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third-party rights.
We do not provide warranties against third party loss of information due to viruses, malware or spyware that may affect your computer.
Limitation of liability
Data Owl shall not be liable:
• for any direct and/or indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages or losses (including, without limitation, any loss of data or records, lost profits or other economic loss; damages of reputational nature), claimed and/or suffered by any persons using the Website or by any person relying or acting / refraining from act and deals based on the published information at the Website.
• for any damages or damages arising from a denial-of-service attack, virus, or any other software or technologically harmful or damaging material that may affect the device of any visitor to the Website, its IT equipment, data, or materials as a result of its use of the Website or the download of content from it or those to which the Website redirects.
Data Owl shall not be accountable or liable:
• if (any part of) the information on the Website is incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate due to technical or other errors; Data Owl is not responsible for the content of publications and information provided by third parties’ providers.
• for subjective perceptions and interpretation of the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information published on the Website.
• if, for any reason, use and access to the Website is terminated or temporarily prohibited.
When using this Website, you agree to not undertake unauthorized activities which are of nature to negatively impact the work / workload and the appearance of the Website such as, but not limited to: using malware or causing denial of service by frequent requests or otherwise.
Data Owl may report to official authorities any actions that may be illegal in respect of the use of the Website.
Applicable law and dispute resolutions
Data Owl controls and operates this Website from Bulgaria. The Bulgarian laws govern the use of the Website and this Terms, and unsettled matter thereof.
All disputes that may arise between you and Data Owl in respect of using this Website or its services or information are encouraged to be agreed in amicable way. If such voluntarily agreement cannot be reached the dispute will be referred to before the competent court on the Republic of Bulgaria (if you are a consumer) or by the competent court in Sofia city, the Republic of Bulgaria (if you are user who is not a consumer).
These Terms can be terminated or amended at any time by Data Owl. Data Owl may take down the website at any time which automatically terminates your usage of it.
If you have any questions about these Terms or otherwise need to contact Data Owl for any reason, you can reach us at email@example.com.